Tuesday 19 June 2012

Comments on the movie.....

received via e mail over the last few weeks: 


I love the film – in particular, people’s responses to the piece and your arrival at the CFS. J Hampson.  Senior Strategy Officer, Arts and Culture RBKC

What a fab idea ! What's happening to it next ? I'd like it to grow and grow ! S Shotton

Just watched your Heavy Plant film & so enjoyed it. It has a great feel of the progression of the idea & the playful spirit of it's making & reception. C Rankin

Loved the film. I think I’d like to make a wonderful machine like yours! You looked really at home making your way through the streets – you must do this sort of thing regularly!
I have built two generator-bikes and use them in my science shows. My latest idea is for a solar powered scooter lets talk.  Tom www.technologytom.com

Just watched film which is really lovely, such a lot of laughter, and some great faces/expressions/people.  Bravo!  fun it is.
J Ashdown

It was a pleasure to help and the video is truly magnificent  - I so wish I could have been there...such a manic time of year. I can't wait to see what you next ideas are!

Let me know what's next - I love your work 
Abby Hazell Garden Design  studio@abigailhazell.com
 
Hi Julia - fab video and was that Jilly as well? Lovely to see the kids getting involved and lots of people interacting with it! S Hallberg





No comments:

Post a Comment